Both of these two scopes are premium tactical scopes and represent top class of a particular manufacturer.
Both have some strong and week spots:
Schmidt & Bender 3-27x56 PM II High Powerhttps://www.optics-trade.eu/en/schmidt- ... power.html
- unique 9x zoom
- the 3x magnification offers a field of view of 13 m / 100 m
- image quality is really good all the way to 27x
- the scope performed better than Vortex on low magnifications
- 20 different setups are available
- does not have tunneling effect
Vortex Razor HD Gen II 4.5-27x56https://www.optics-trade.eu/en/vortex-r ... 27x56.html
- greater elevation - 33 MRAD - 10 mrad of travel in one turn and has a total travel of three turns
- eye-box is better from 20x onward
- slightly better parallax settings
- better warranty support
The clicks are better on S&B and it has MTC turrets (More Tactile Clicks, every 10th click is stronger).
If we compare optical properties then we give an advantage to S&B. Also if we compare durability and robustness, S&B is in advantage which is due to the fact that this scope was designed in accordance with the requirements of the USSOCOM (United States Special Operations Command).
Our honest opinion is that S&B offers more advantages and is in comparison with Razor HD Gen II better scope.